Disastrous events and experiences are almost inevitable. But how can we prepare ourselves for these? How can we offer support and understanding to those affected? How can we overcome our own feelings of helplessness and get down to helping others and ourselves? This course offers an in-depth insight into the power of Psychological First Aid, why it works and why it is a most valuable tool to have during times of crisis and need. If you have always wanted to truly touch people’s lives, this is your chance. Let’s make a positive impact, together!
- Resilience – often spoken, but what does it actually mean?
- Where does stress come from?
- An easy-to-follow guide to bounce back from a critical life event
- Train the Brain – how to rewire connections and improve yourself
- Tips for remaining calm, breathing and getting through difficult times
Discounts available when booking for more than one person per organisation